Baseball is the best sport for a young man to learn important life lessons: how to win, how to lose, how to work with others. Ohio Knights players will be challenged to play and practice in a way that builds character. Such character includes:
- Physical Toughness – Do you push yourself to compete to the best of your God-given ability?
- Mental Toughness – How do you handle failure? How do you handle success?
- Moral Toughness – Do you do the right thing in all situations, even if no one is looking?
- Team Orientation – Do you put your own stats first? Or do you put the team first?
- Humility – Do you recognize your weaknesses and strive to get better? Do you recognize the abilities of others?